St Josephs Nursing Home, Lismore is a 130 bed Accredited Aged Care Facility owned and operated by the Trustees of the Roman Catholic Church, Diocese of Lismore since 1936. St Josephs and Mary’s Grange are located on the grounds of St Vincent’s Private Hospital . The facilities specialise in high care services for the frail aged, palliative care and dementia residents. The facility enjoys a reputation for high quality care. St Joseph’s is seeking to fill the following casual and permanent part-time positions:
Assistant in Nursing â Certificate III/IV
Reporting directly to the Manager Aged Care â St Joseph’s Nursing Home, the Assistant in Nursing assists in the provision of high quality care and support to our resident’s and their families.
To be successful, applicants will need to possess the following:
- Accredited qualification to a minimum of Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or its equivalent (AIN)
- Qualified to administer medications desirable
- Well developed interpersonal skills within a team environment
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and available to work on a 24/7 rotating roster
The successful applicant will be required to work in harmony with the mission and values of the Catholic Church.
To learn more about St Joseph’s Nursing Home including our mission and values, please visit our website : http://stjosephsnursinghome.org.au
Please submit your resume detailing your experience along with a cover letter to The CEO, St Vincent’s Private Hospital through by clicking the Apply Here Button.
* Applicants must have the right to work in Australia (Australian citizen or permanent resident) to be considered eligible to apply for this position.
* This position requires current evidence of Influenza vaccination, a National Criminal History Check (NCHC) and a Working with Children Check (WWCC) to be supplied prior to commencement.