St Joseph’s Nursing Home, Lismore is a 130 bed Accredited Aged Care Facility owned and operated by the Trustees of the Roman Catholic Church, Diocese of Lismore since 1936. St Joseph’s and Mary’s Grange are located on the grounds of St Vincent’s Private Hospital . The facilities specialise in high care services for the frail aged, palliative care and dementia residents, with an emphasis on maintaining a reputation for high quality care. St Joseph’s is seeking to fill the following permanent part-time position:
Reporting directly to the Manager Aged Care â St Joseph’s Nursing Home, the Registered Nurse assists in the provision of high quality care and support to our residents and their families.
To be successful, applicants will need to possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA (RN)
- Well developed interpersonal skills within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and available to work all shifts on a 24/7 rotating roster
The successful applicant will be required to work in harmony with the mission and values of the Catholic Church.
Applications close Friday 27th May 2022. For further information contact: 02 6627 9235.
For more information about St Joseph’s, please visit our website: http://www.stjosephsnursinghome.org.au
Please submit your resume detailing your experience along with a cover letter to The CEO, St Vincent’s Private Hospital by clicking the Apply Here Button.
* Applicants must have the right to work in Australia (Australian citizen or permanent resident) to be considered eligible to apply for this position.
* This position requires current evidence of COVID-19 vaccination, a National Criminal History Check (NCHC) and a Working with Children Check (WWCC) to be supplied prior to commencement.